Manhunt Underway For Missing Saudi Students After Shooting At Pensacola Naval Base

Authorities investigating the attack at a U.S. naval base in Florida are reportedly looking for several Saudi nationals that are missing and may be linked to the shooting.

A U.S. official told the Associated Press that a total of 10 Saudi students were being held on the base as of Saturday while several others were unaccounted for.

Officials have not disclosed how many missing servicemen there are but U.S. Northern Command has called for increased random security checks at all sites as authorities investigate the attack as a possible act of terrorism.

On Saturday, U.S. officials said that the shooter hosted a dinner party earlier in the week where he and three others watched videos of mass shootings.

Source: Military bases across the US are put on high alert as FBI hunt missing Saudi servicemen | Daily Mail Online

Leave a Reply

%d bloggers like this: