A man from Slidell, Louisiana, has been arrested for sex crimes against both animals and children, WAFB-TV reports.
- 11 counts of possessing pornography involving juveniles under the age of 13
- 3 counts of producing pornography involving juveniles
- 2 counts of possessing pornography involving juveniles
- 46 counts of sexual abuse of animals
- 1 count of felony carnal knowledge with a juvenile
- 1 count of indecent behavior with a juvenile
- 1 count of computer-aided solicitation of a minor,
- 1 count of oral sexual battery.
Bagley’s arrest was made as a joint effort between the Louisiana Bureau of Investigation, St. Tammany Parish Sheriff’s Office, Mandeville Police Department, Slidell Police Department, and St. Tammany Parish Department of Animal Services.