Officials are responding to a daycare in Atlanta, Georgia, Monday afternoon due to carbon monoxide exposure, WAGA-TV reports.
The incident reportedly involves carbon monoxide, but it is unclear how long those at the daycare had been exposed to the gas.
Officials say that 16 children and three adults have been transported to the hospital after being evaluated. Their conditions are unknown.
We will provide more information as it becomes available.
BREAKING: Incident involving carbon monoxide at a daycare on Hapeville road happening now. 17 children, 4 adults are being treated on the scene.
— FOX 5 Atlanta (@FOX5Atlanta) November 25, 2019