BREAKING: Death Reported Due to Chemical Mixture at Buffalo Wild Wings

At least one person has died after breathing in fumes from a cleaning agent at a Buffalo Wild Wings in Burlington, Massachusetts, according to the Associated Press.

The male employee reportedly was suffering from nausea when emergency officials arrived on Thursday evening. He was taken to the hospital where he later died.

According to the AP, “Police evacuated the restaurant and are urging anyone who was inside at the time and believes they may be impacted to seek immediate medical treatment.”

Leave a Reply

%d bloggers like this: