BREAKING: Several Businesses Evacuated in Kalamazoo, Michigan

Several businesses have been evacuated in Kalamazoo, Michigan, after a gas leak reached a sewer line.

The gas leak was caused by a construction crew that was working in the area when they accidentally struck an underground gas line. Emergency crews are currently on scene and working to isolate the leak, as well as clear any natural gas from the sewage line.

We will provide more information as it becomes available.

Source: Gas in sewer lines prompts evacuations in Kzoo | WOODTV.com

Leave a Reply

%d bloggers like this: