Crews Extinguish Massive Fire at South Carolina Fireworks Store

Firefighters had to dodge exploding fireworks Thursday morning when a storage facility caught fire in South Carolina

It happened around 6 a.m. in Fort Mill, South Carolina. Investigators said the fire actually started in containers outside Davey Jones Fireworks Store. The fire never got to the store, but it did ignite all of the fireworks in the container.

Firefighters said it took 45 minutes to get the fire knocked down.
Nobody was injured. It remains unclear at this time how the fire started.

ource: FORT MILL FIREWORKS STAND FIRE: Massive fire breaks out at fireworks stand in Fort Mill | WSOC-TV

Leave a Reply

%d bloggers like this: