A fire broke out at the Coachella music festival in California on Saturday morning.
Firefighters responding blocked the area and told everyone to leave the area. No one was injured and the fire has been put out. The Riverside County Fire Department is now saying the fire was due to a mechanical failure of the heating unit used for water in a portable shower unit. The festival is expected to continue as scheduled with Ariana Grande expected to headline on Sunday.
showers at Coachella campground caught on fire…
“everybody out of the showers now!” – someone in their towel running out pic.twitter.com/WPPUHjXgxe
— 🍯 (@spxheda) April 13, 2019