New Details Revealed in the Death of Clark Gable’s Grandson

New details have been released in the death of Clark Gable’s grandson, Clark Gable III.

Gable reportedly died due to an accidental overdose on fentanyl, oxycodone, and alprazolam, a generic form of Xanax. His time of death was declared as 9:11 AM on February 22nd and was found dead inside his by by his fiancé.

Gable was best known as the host of the reality show, “Cheaters,” in seasons 13 and 14 and was filming in Dallas when he died. His family said he had no prior health conditions.

Source: Clark Gable’s Grandson Died from Accidental OD on Fentanyl, Oxycodone | TMZ.com

Leave a Reply

%d bloggers like this: