Worker Dies After Falling Into Vat of Sulfuric Acid

A worker at a manufacturing plant in Michigan died Saturday after falling into a vat of sulfuric acid.

Employees found Daniel Hill in the chemical tank and tried rescuing him. The 54-year-old grandfather was taken to a decontamination room and then rushed to a hospital, but eventually dies from his injuries. It’s unclear how long Hill was in the vat or how he fell in. The acid inside was heated to at least 160 degrees.

Source: South Lyon man dies after fall into acid vat at Michigan Seamless Tube

Leave a Reply

%d bloggers like this: