Texas Man Killed by Exploding Vape Pen

A 24-year-old man was killed in Texas last week when his vape pen exploded, slicing open his carotid artery and leaving his grandmother’s car covered in blood.

William Brown died from the exploding vape pen he just bought from a smoke shop in Keller, just north of Fort Worth. His grandmother said, “When they X-rayed him, they found the stem, the metal embedded in where the blood flows up to the brain.” After the explosion, Brown crawled out of the car and towards the trunk, where he collapsed. A nearby witness called an ambulance. A medical examiner later ruled that his cause of death was penetrating trauma from an exploding vaporizer pen. Brown is at least the second person in the United States to be killed by an exploding e-cigarette.

Source: Exploding vape pen kills Fort Worth man, medical examiner says | wfaa.com

Leave a Reply

%d bloggers like this: