An Australian woman was bitten after a python reportedly hid inside of her toilet.
Mary Richards from Queensland, Australia, says she went to the bathroom in the dark when she felt a small tap and a sharp pain. That pain ended up ended up being a python that was curled up inside the toilet bowl.
After recovering from the shock of the incident, Richards contacted professional snake handlers, who removed the animal. Officials say that it is not uncommon to see snakes inside the bowl, but an actual strike is fairly rare.