At least two people are dead and 411 were evacuated after gas leaks at a South Carolina public housing complex.
The men were discovered Thursday morning, but emergency crews were brought back to the complex after several residents reported smell natural gas. It was determined that there were several gas leaks at the housing complex from stoves and water heaters.
Residents were then evacuated from the complex. Officials decided to cut off the main gas line to the area to avoid any further leaks while repairs could be made. The city of Columbia says they are working to find shelter for the evacuated residents.