Mother Hospitalized after Son’s Sippy Cup Explodes

A woman was hospitalized after he son’s sippy cup suddenly exploded while she poured milk into it.

The no-spill sippy cup had a lithium-ion battery that allowed it to light up, and when it exploded, Dzevada Becirovic says she was exposed to chemicals to her face and lungs.

She was taken to the hospital, where she was treated for a small burn and released. Luv n’Care, the parent company of the cup’s producer, says that the company “takes safety very seriously” and they are investigating the situation. However, they added that they believe an explosion could not have happened “if the cup was being used properly.”

Source: Mother sent to hospital after son’s sippy cup explodes | US World News | wsmv.com

Leave a Reply

%d bloggers like this: