BREAKING: Man Claims iPhone Exploded in His Pocket

A Columbus, Ohio, man claims that “his less than one-month old iPhone XS Max caught fire and exploded in his pocket” earlier this month, according to 9to5 Mac.

The incident allegedly happened on December 12. The man, Josh Hillard, “says he initially noticed a strange smell emanating from his rear pant pocket, before feeling a ‘large amount of heat’ allegedly burn his leg’.”

Hillard says he is exploring legal options against Apple.

Leave a Reply

%d bloggers like this: