BREAKING: At Least 7 Rushed to the Hospital After Carbon Monoxide Leak in Lawrence, Massachusetts

At least 7 people have been rushed to the hospital after a carbon monoxide leak in Lawrence, Massachusetts.

Officers responding found multiple people suffering from dizziness and lightheadedness, and high levels of carbon monoxide were found inside the home. They are working to determine the cause of the leak.

The leak was not in the area of the widespread natural gas leaks that lead to several large explosions earlier this year.

Source: Officials: 7 hospitalized after carbon monoxide leak in Lawrence – Boston News, Weather, Sports | WHDH 7News

Leave a Reply

%d bloggers like this: