4-Year-Old Girl Electrocuted Trying to Save Puppy

A 4-year-old girl was electrocuted and died last week after she reached for a puppy stuck behind a clothes dryer at her Oklahoma home, KXII-TV reported.

The Johnston County Sheriff’s Office said Lily Minyard came touched a bare spot on the electrical wire, giving her a massive shock last Wednesday. The girl’s mother rushed her to the town hall in Ravia for help, but the girl could not be revived. She was pronounced dead at a hospital in nearby Tishomingo, southeast of Oklahoma City.

Officials said the state medical examiner’s office has been investigating, but all indications were that the death was an accident.

Source: 4-year-old Ravia girl dies from apparent electrocution

Leave a Reply

%d bloggers like this: