Rapper Hospitalized After Eating Flamin’ Hot Cheetos

Rapper Lil Xan was recently hospitalized allegedly after eating Flamin’ Hot Cheetos. The rapper, whose real name is Diego Leanos, explained what happened in a recent Instagram video.

“I just want to let everybody know that I was in the hospital, not due to any drugs but I guess I ate too many hot Cheetos and it ripped … something in my stomach open a little bit and I puked a little blood. So we good,” the 22-year-old told his fans.

The rapper warned followers about the product. “Also be careful, Hot Cheetos are one hell of a drug aha !” Lil Xan wrote in the video caption. Frito-Lay, which makes the snack, did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

Source: Rapper LiL Xan says too many flaming hot Cheetos put him in hospital | The Independent

Leave a Reply

%d bloggers like this: