While preparing scaffolding for an upcoming renovation, at least six workers were electrocuted by a power line in Metairie, Louisiana.

All six were reportedly transported to the hospital by emergency crews. Paramedics had to work to help a man on the scene who has medical electrodes on his chest. The victims’ conditions are unknown.

Around 60 people had their power knocked out by the incident.

Source: Six suffer electric shock at Metairie Hampton Inn – FOX 8, WVUE, fox8live.com, weather, app, news, saints


Leave a Reply