DEVELOPING: Man Dies After Getting Head Stuck Under Electronic Cinema Seat

A man has died after reportedly getting his head stuck under a cinema seat in Birmingham, England. The victim became trapped after bending down to retrieve his cell phone at the end of a movie screening at Vue in Birmingham.

His head became wedged under the electronic footrest. The victim’s partner and staff struggled to release him. His head became free when the footrest was eventually broken. EMS was called for a person in cardiac arrest. Emergency medical staff was able to restart the man’s heart and he was taken to the city’s Heartlands Hospital. Cinema operator Vue International confirmed the man died on March 16, a week after the incident.
The company said, “A full investigation into the nature of the incident is ongoing.”

Source: Man dies after ‘getting head stuck under electronic cinema seat’ in Birmingham

Thank you to our sponsors: (Best Amazon Deals, January Gray, Movie Awards Plus, CentralOhioUFOReportingCenter, Bill). To become a sponsor for as little as $3 a month, click here.

Leave a Reply

%d bloggers like this: