DEVELOPING: At Least 9 Hospitalized Due to Carbon Monoxide Exposure in North White Plains, New York

Nine people were hospitalized after they were exposed to elevated carbon monoxide levels inside a home in North White Plains, New York.

It happened after a generator was running inside of the multi-family home to supply power during the severe winter storm in the area. According to detectors worn by firefighters who entered the house, the levels inside the home were high enough to kill a person in 3 hours.

Source: 9 Hospitalized After Exposure To Carbon Monoxide In North White Plains « CBS New York

Leave a Reply

%d bloggers like this: