#BREAKING: One dead, 13 injured in carbon monoxide poisoning in hotel pool in Michigan

At least one person is dead and 13 people have been hospitalized after suffering carbon monoxide poisoning at a hotel in Niles, Michigan, according to ABC News.

The incident occurred Saturday morning at a Quality Inn and Suites.

The problem was discovered when several people in the pool began to feel nauseous.

Six children, ranging in age from 10 to 14, were found unconscious at the scene.

Leave a Reply

%d bloggers like this: